Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Magician

I must be able to do magic bc I was scheduled to go to the doctor today, but I wanted to know what was going on so I called yesterday and got in at 3. I waited for 30 minutes before I even got into a room then another 30 minutes before the doctor came to see me. The best part, yet another new doctor. This was Dr. Mayo. I decided to go ahead and see him bc I figure if there was a chance he would deliver, I'd like to meet him before the delivery. So he does his check and it turns out he said I am at a 2. The magical part, I was at a 4 last week and somehow I am getting smaller. Ta da! For my next trick I will be pregnant for the next 9 months being the longest gestation period for a baby in the history of women.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aren't serious! Be patient...it will happen when you finally give up and have something else to do she will make her grand entrance. Just not during the USC game or True Blood finale please! LOL

    ReplyDelete