Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Camden!































When Camden was ready to come, she didn't mess around. This little girl decided she wanted to come Friday night and I don't think I was even ready. My water broke right about midnight and I called the hospital to see if I had time to shower. My water didn't break with Parker, they ended up having to break it. They said to go ahead, but not take too long. We checked into the hospital at 12:20 and little Cami came at 2:19. I had absolutely no contractions until after my water broke and by the time I got to the hospital they were 3 minutes apart. Within an hour they were 1-2 minutes apart. They were so strong and I kept asking if the epidural was coming...yeah it came, in time for me to have a baby. Jim got as far as numbing my back and that's when she came. They had to yell for Dr. Prior and Scott to get in the room and good thing because two pushes later, there she was. After the first push Dr. Prior said if you give a good one on the next push she will be out. I would do anything to stop those contractions so low and behold, there she was. We still cannot believe how fast it all happened. I knew that second babies were supposed to come fast, but wow!


Stats:

Camden Ann Loomis
9-12-2009/ 2:19 am
8 lbs. 12 oz.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I've been without internet for too long, and suddenly I see that I've missed all the good stuff! Congrats, beautiful mama. You have a gorgeous baby. That is AMAZING that she came so fast, and you did it all on your own! She's really good sized too. That is so wonderful. Huge hugs and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete