Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doc Update

So I went for my weekly check-up today and Dr. Prior was there. :) He did a check and last week I was a 1-2. Before my check today he said "What if I said a 4-5 then I would be your best friend." To his suprise, I was at a four. His eyebrows went up and he said "Well, you aren't a three." He is my best friend. I think it could be any day now before our little one comes.

The bad news...Scott came home today and doesn't feel well. You know how men are. I'm having contractions but a cold is the worst thing in the world. He took nyquill and is going to sleep on the couch. It's a good thing he isn't...i don't know...having a baby! Let's hope it doesn't happen tonight or I'm going to need a ride.

I promise to post pictures soon, but once again, the camera thingy isn't working so I can't upload them to the computer.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! That is so exciting! How can you be that close? It seems like you just got pregnant, just found out you're having a girl, just got started with all this. Well, maybe it doesn't seem that way to you. Oh, I'm so excited for you. This is the fun part. I can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures of your little missy. My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

    ReplyDelete