Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dr. Apt

Monday the 18th is my next dr. apt. I'll make my next one in June and I'll have another ultrasound to make sure that my placenta has moved up with the baby. The doctor doesn't seem to be too concerned. Apparently it's pretty common. If it hasn't, I will have to have a c-section. I'm not concerned. I think it will have moved up with the baby.

I went a couple weeks ago with my mom and decided to make a registry at Babies-R-Us. I can't wait to get the room ready this summer. Girl stuff is sooooo cute.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I didn't get to vote on the girl name but I agree with the majority. Kendall Ann defintely! We HAVE to do lunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you'll have to let us know what the doctor says! I agree, there is TOO MUCH cute girl stuff out there! I want to buy it all and have a hard time deciding on the few pieces I can actually afford! :)

    ReplyDelete