Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good News/Bad News

Today I had my check-up and here is the good news:
I've only gained 14 lbs. as of now.

Here is the bad news:
I failed the sugar test!!!! Ahh!! I had high hopes that I would pass it, even Dr. Prior was suprised. Now I have to eat two pieces of bread for with each meal two days before I go to get the test done again. Then the morning of the test I have to fast. I'll probably go on Tues. I have to be there for three hours this time. Stinky pants! I failed the one hour with Parker and passed the three hour so hopefully I'll pass this time. The nurse said "I really failed." Which makes me think things are bad.

Here is some food for though...
We are only 10 weeks away from our second baby, Parker came 11 days early and Dr. Prior said that statistically your first child comes late and your second will come earlier than your first child. Which means....we could have a baby in 8 weeks and we only have 6 weeks to get the baby room ready (which we haven't even started).

No comments:

Post a Comment