Monday, April 20, 2009

And The Winner Is....

Scott. I owe him $50 and we have to pick a new name, bedding, paint and clothes. I couldn't believe it when she told me (the ultrasound tech). I told her "shut up" then I started crying. I just can't believe it. There was no doubt in my mind that this was going to be a boy. Needless to say Scott is happy bc we can stay in our house and he is off the hook for three kids. :) So Parker is going to be a big brother and have a little sister. I'm still in shock. I can't wait to buy little girl clothes. It turns out thought that I have placenta previa. I have to go back at 28 weeks to have another ultrasound taken. My placenta is laying over the cervix. It should move up at the baby grows, but in the case that it doesn't, I will have to have a c-section. Dr. Prior didn't seem very concerned. I just cannot have any exams done until the next ultrasound.





Above is a view as if you are looking face to face. The forehead is to the right then the eyes, nose, mouth below to the left.



This is another view as if you are looking at her.



Another view as if you are looking at her.



Below is a pic of the spine....so cool.

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Congratulations!! You were totally surprised!! Parker will be a wonderful big brother protecting his little sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! That is so exciting, I can't even tell you. See, you're a winner either way. Either you would have gotten $50 (which is good), or you get a little girl (which is a million times better!). You're going to have a little girl! It's so much fun, so different to have one of each. I'm thrilled for you. Biggest hugs!!

    ReplyDelete